Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dreams of North Korea

Folks who know me, know that I have normally have bizarre dreams.  But never before have I composed a parody song in my dreams.  And I even remembered it fully upon waking!  If this is divine inspiration, then the divine must have a sense of humor as warped as mine!

This is to the tune of "How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria" from the Sound of Music.

How do you solve a problem like North Korea?
How do you catch a nuke and turn it 'round?
What do you call a problem like Kim Jong Un?
A lunatic, a psychopath, a clown?
Many a thing Obama tries to tell him.
Many a thing Kim ought to understand.
But how do you make him pay?
Or stop and change his ways?
How do you stop a tsunami upon the sands?
Oh, how do you solve a problem like North Korea?
How do you kick Kim Jong Un in his pants?

So in my dreams I pictured creating a JibJab video with replete with the North Korean army dancing to the tune, Super Obama guiding a nuke back to North Korea, and, of course, ending with a Uncle Sam's boot to the butt of Kim Jong Un.

It was one of my more entertaining dreams!

No comments: